Hearts & Roses London Victorian Brocade
This stunning black and dark red 50's style dress is from Hearts & Roses London.
In a glorious floral brocade fabric, this dress features a corset ribbon lace up in the front, side zipper, elasticated shoulder straps with a double lace trim and an elastic back from for a comfortable fit.
The bodice is designed to sit snuggly, before flaring out into a full circle skirt for a fabulous vintage feel.
The skirt has a cotton lining, trimmed with tulle to give the illusion of a petticoat underneath.
There's plenty of room to also add a multi-layered petticoat for added flare to the dress. We suggest a matching Hearts & Roses petticoat or Banned Starlite petticoat, if desired. Petticoats sold separately.
The pictures above show the dress with a black petticoat.
This dress is perfect for Parties, Carnivals, Weddings or any special occasion!
Great Features of the Floral Brocade Swing Dress:
- Elasticated Shoulder Straps trimmed with lace
- Hidden Side Zipper
- Elasticated trim on the back for the perfect fit
- Cotton lining under the skirt with tulle at the bottom - gives the illusion of a petticoat + plenty of room to add a petticoat if desired
- Medium weight quality fabric
- 60% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 3% Elastane allows for slight stretch to the fabric
Size Chart & Fit Advice:
Hearts & Roses London dresses tend to run small, always choose one size larger than your usual dress size, or refer to the measurements below, which we have taken ourselves.